What is under eye dark circles?
It is a kind of dark pigment around the eyes which can be because of solar trauma, life style changing factors, heredity or so many more reasons. Dark circles under eyes can affect both men and women and it mostly starts from adulthood. it’s very common among all age groups. Dark circles around your eyes are generally not because of serious illness, exhaustion even though they make you look old, tired and unhealthy.
What causes dark circles?
Causative agents of dark circles are many in number and these causes to a large extant depend on the external factors of a person too.
- Allergies and other skin issues like eczema, uneven pigmentation, melanin deposition etc are the most common causes..
- In some, hereditary factors can also contribute to the appearance..
Sagging skin due to age and sickness can also..
What are the Effective Treatments to Cure Under Eye Dark Circles removal
Skinclin follows exclusive treatment protocol for combating the issues of under eye areas. It comprises three treatment modalities. They are:
1. Radio Frequency Heat Based Treatment – It utilizes gentle heat energy which is delivered directly in the under eyes areas. It causes shrinkage of the fat and skin. The entire procedure is simple, and the patient can walk right away after the treatment and resume the normal routine. After the treatment, the skin appears tightened.
2. Rejuvenating Laser Treatment – It is a nonablative approach to the under eye resurfacing. This procedure targets the different depths of the skin without causing any discomfort or pain. It completely bypasses the top layer so that healing occurs from the below to upside.
3. Micro Channeling Treatment – It is another non ablative treatment based on the process of micro-channeling. In this treatment, the doctors penetrate the topical solution into the deeper layers of the skin. It creates microchannels and promotes and stimulates collagen production to plump up the skin. Simultaneously, it delivers the anti-aging infusion serum for a more fruitful outcome.
Skin & Hair Care
How to get rid of dark circles : Precautions
There are a number of ways that people report they’ve eliminated or reduced the appearance of dark circles under their eyes. Everybody is different, so some of these remedies might not work for you.
As with any treatment, it’s always a good idea to review your plans with your doctor before testing them out on yourself.